Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anna Nicole's baby and genetics of eye color?

I was looking at a pciture of ANS and the baby on the cover of a magazine and I noticed something.





ANS had blue eyes. The baby has blue eyes. I haven't seen this Larry guy, but I'm betting he has blue eyes or one of his parents did.





Howard K. has brown eyes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way the baby could be his if one of his parents had blue eye's, which doesn't seem likely considered his Jewish roots.





Therefore, you wouldn't even need a DNA test.





Has anyone ever seen his parents? Have you ever seen pictures?Anna Nicole's baby and genetics of eye color?
I thought Howard's eyes were blue?





Plus it has a chance of having blue eyes even if his eyes were brown, and it depends on the color of his parents eyes as well because she may have gotten the recessive allele.





Funny, I was paying attention to Danielynn's eyes too, lol :-)~Anna Nicole's baby and genetics of eye color?
All white babies have blue eyes. If the color were to change. it would be in the first year.
howard doesn't have brown eyes, but that doesn't matter because most babies have blue eyes during their first year of life. besides that, the baby could still end up with blue eyes, even if howard was the dad and he had brown eyes.





to further prove you wrong. jewish people have different eye colors. my grandmother has green eyes. i have green/gray hazel. my father has hazel. my neighbor has sea foam green...the list goes on.
if stern has brown eyes (heterozygous), then there's a 50% chance that baby will have blue eyes. bb (blue from ans) x Bb(brown heterozygous from stern) = bB (brown), bb (blue), bB (brown), and bb (blue). eye color is not a good way to determine genetics. stern parents could have hetero brown eyes so 3/4 chance stern would have brown eyes, but 1/2 chance he has hetero brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries