Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eye color questions?

i have dark brown eyes, but they recently began to get lighter. they change from light to dark almost everyday and in pictures im starting to notice a yellow green tint around the edges. my sister had brown eyes when she was my age but 4 years later they now change from green to brown to hazel. my mom has blue/gray/green eyes and my dad has brown eyes. will my eyes turn green as i get older? and is there anyway to make that process go faster?Eye color questions?
Eat more carrots.Eye color questions?
My eyes did that! I was born with blue eyes (mom has them) then they turned brown (dad %26amp; grandpa's have them) and then, pretty much overnight, they turned green! (grandma has them) Theres a good chance you will have green eyes. I don't think you can make it go any faster.They'll get there eventually!
nope its nothing bad and nope it cant go faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries