Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you like my eye color? kinda weird?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f289/Jessicakaz111/DSC04542.jpgDo you like my eye color? kinda weird?
Its cool, like a rare stone =]


Get some sleep btw, your bloodshot! =PDo you like my eye color? kinda weird?
Wow. THey are really cool. Kinda tyedye looking.
wow that scare me, not in a mean way. They are hazel I have them just like you and no I don't think is weird I think they are nice and really cool
's no wierd. Sometimes I have that colour 'causemy eyes charge colour. But no, not wierd. :)
beautiful color
Thats coool!
omg those eyes are to die for
looks like a kaleidoscope... really pretty
Not weird at all. It's a unique color. I like it! =)
whoah! That's just like mine! :) and yes i love it, iT's BEAU-TI-FUL!
pretty but ugly eye
its unique and i like it.
i like them! =)





the inner brownish/yellow circle is really neat!
why weird?





nice eyes.
those sorta look like my eye color. ive had black hair and my eyes looked fine with it.
it looks cool
yeh its cool, like greenish blueish yellow
yeah, there pretty cool.
woahhhhhh, sweet.
nice. actually, quite a lot like mine
theyre so pretty! :)


mine r brown..the color of poop!!!
i tink its really pretty.
i like it
my eyes are similar so yes i like
whoahhhh... lucky my eyes are practically black. wanna trade?
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries