Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm using corel paint shop pro X, how can i change eye color?

i want to make blue eyes and also, is there way to put makeup on the pictures that make it look like it was on the original picture?I'm using corel paint shop pro X, how can i change eye color?
When I change eye color, I use the selection tool ( set to ellipse%26gt;feather 2) then I add a new layer and flood fill it with what ever color you want. I usually use a gradient, it just looks more real =) Then you can play around with the Blend Mode and opacity to get the look you are looking for =) You do the same thing with makeup or skin color. Just add a new layer, and color the parts you want to. then lower the opacity to where it looks more real.


Hope this helps.


Kari ^v^I'm using corel paint shop pro X, how can i change eye color?
Here is a link for you. I wrote this as a group challenge but it's just what you are looking for.


http://www.dreamgraphics.us/retouch.html
I'm PRETTY sure it's called the ';Change Target To'; brush.





I'm not 100% sure, because I'm not in PSP now.





Just go to ';Help'; and type in ';change target to'; and see where it takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries