Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will my son's eye color change?

When my son was born he had really dark blue grey eyes. He is now 6 months old and his eyes are grey and brown in the middle. My daughter had dark blue eyes when she was born but by two months of age it turned dark brown.Will my son's eye color change?
He won't have his permanent eye color until he is about 12 months old. A lot of babies are born with blue eyes, and by the time they are their permanent color, they could be dark brown. There's no telling what color eyes your son will have until he is about 12 months.Will my son's eye color change?
yeah they might change colors.





My two oldest daughters who are 5.5 and 4 were born with big blue eyes and their eyes just started to change to like a dark green with a little bit of blue in them. They are so pretty.
My husband has green eyes and I have brown. Our daughter has blue. I asked on here and my family doctor. He said a baby's eyes can change color up to a year old. It'll be interesting to see if they change or not!
My baby has the exact same eye color as your babies, they are grey with brown in the middle... sometimes they are light blue... she is 5 months now i really wonder what color she will end up with. I have hazel eyes and the father has blue eyes
My daughter has brown eyes with blue around the outside [I have green eyes her father has honey] so it'll be interesting to see what happens with her eyes!
yes it probably will. mine took a while to change but they eventually do.
It may stay the same no one really knows for sure...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries