Thursday, June 24, 2010

Favorite eye color,tell me , tell me!?

Hello-ha people! Just wondering what y'alls favorite eye color was! Tell me tell me! Thanks!Favorite eye color,tell me , tell me!?
it's a tie between brown and green eyes ;)Favorite eye color,tell me , tell me!?
I like green eyes i wish i had green eyes but i got stuck with very light brown almost hazel eyes. I'm still happy though. : )
Violet
i won't tell you and you can't make me!!
blue(mine)
Green, it stands out in people and it's a nice color.


IT'S MY FAVORITE COLOR!!!!!
Mine are blue so I guess blue.
on girls: green


on guys: blue
I love blue eyes, and also green too :)
Brown or light blue eyes
Brown
I like brown eyes.


:]
definately GREEN i love green eyes even though mine are not green
blue / or big and brown





--iHeartu ♥
royal blue!!
black
mine are black and brown but i want


green and blue
light brown
blue
I really like brown eyes. they're mysterious in a strange way.
blue, it's just really sexy.



my fav eye color is green
Brown. my eyes are brown too.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries