Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm african-american and i have natural hazel eye color and both of my parent have dark brown eyes.why?

i'm not 100% african-american,but mostly...........only my grandmother side have mostly indian and white....but i really want to know why........thanksI'm african-american and i have natural hazel eye color and both of my parent have dark brown eyes.why?
someone in your family, a grandparent, or great-grandparent carried the gene for that eye color and one or both of your parents inheireted the recessive gene for that eye color. IF both carried the recessive gene then it manifested in you as dominant and that is why your eyes are the color they are. I have a niece with blue eyes, one with grey eyes, and mine go from hazel to green and we are all ';African-American';.I'm african-american and i have natural hazel eye color and both of my parent have dark brown eyes.why?
Well, eye color is based on genetics and your DNA. Black people have other eye colors instead of brown. My eyes are hazel and both my parents have dark brown eyes so it is no big deal.
It is a recessive trait. And perfectly normal.
Probably a recessive gene that decided to pop up.
Why do people ask this question......your eyes your hair your skin color are the result of your DNA.
ask your mother about what eye color the milkman had.








j/k! ever heard of Mendelian genetics and punette squares?
because you have some Indian and white in you
It's genetic. With white and indian ancestors, you have carried forth a recessive gene for your eye color. One of your ancestors had light colored eyes and the gene has manifested itself in you.
It happens, my parents both have dark brown eyes and I have green ones.
One word, genetics has a lot to do with it.
Recessive gene...
Genetics. :)
WELL IUNNO SOMETIMES THINGS LIKE EYE COLOR JUST HAPPENS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries