Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which eye color would you prefer?

green


blue


brown


hazel


greyWhich eye color would you prefer?
mine are hazel but Baby blue merry christmas to you and your familyWhich eye color would you prefer?
ty Report Abuse

Our family have freaky eyes. One boy has one eye that is half blue, half hazel. Not like wolf eyes, more like a shadow, only the hazel is on the bottom. My dad had hazel eyes with a round brown dot in one eye. The genetics experts say our eye color genes cannot decide what color is dominant. My grandpa, I am told, had violet blue eyes and very very white skin and black hair. I would have like to seen them. The pictures of him are all black and white.
I have brown eyes and I love them.


I think my dads side of the family has awesome eyes, his mom, my dad and my dads sister have ocean blue eyes, you could swear they all had special contacts in to make them look like that they are so bright.
u know it depends


i have green eyes nd i like em


they pop but theyre not all in ur face u know


i think all eye colors can b very pretty it just depends on which type of that color it is





okay that sounds so confusing





i think purple eyes wuld b tight
green.





i've always wanted piercing green eyes, instead i'm stuck with a mixture of green/blue/hazel. -_-
blue, my color of eyes i love my eyes there the best part of my body


chocolate brown, it always seems unusually deep for me!
Either a really dark or a really light blue. =]


Just nothing boring and common.
I would have to say green. Not because my eyes r green but because not many people have green eyes. BTW my mom has gray eyes she says they r blue but they look pretty gray to meh...
Heterochromia is the sickest thing ever! I would love to have one brown, and one of green or blue.
it really depends on the persons facial features in my opinion. but i tend to prefer blue.
hazel, i have REALLY light brown eyes, but i am fine with them!! Hope i helped! Merry christmas and Have a happy new year!
Grey would be interesting
Whatever I already have. Brown.
My eyes have been all those colors....and no not by contacts.





But they are usually green....and that's what I like best.
for me? either sapphire blue, or pacific blue


for a guy, green
all the eye colors except for gray. actually it depends on the guy and what he looks like
I love green eyes.





I'd want grey though.
This was just asked. But what the heck green
Brown.





I have grey eyes, and I HATE them.
blue green the will be a great color for a eye
Green, or the grey/blue eyes I have now! I love my eyes, but I've always wondered what I'd look like with green.
Hazel or green
well i have green eyes ......so ill have to say green lol
Blue
Green
Love Grey
Grey
Green with gold centres.
greeeen
hazel, that is the color of myyyyy eyes.
BLUE fo sure!


My husband has deep blue eyes ahhh i just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries