Thursday, June 24, 2010

What eye color do you like to see on a bf/gf?

It's always hard for me to tell......Cause of the sunglasses...


; )What eye color do you like to see on a bf/gf?
:D


It's all this bleach I've been putting on my hair. I am forgetful......





Thank You!


鈽? Report Abuse
What eye color do you like to see on a bf/gf?
Blue or green/hazel (very sexy)
green, darkbrown , blue is nice too...it really doesnt matter
blue
Blue
A dark green, eve nthough my girlfriend has brown =)
Brown or blue, well actually it doesn't matter.
brown


brown


Brown


I think brown eyes are soooo gorgeous! =D


deep %26amp; warm eyes
Blue, followed by a rich green and a deep violet
blue or green
I like guys with black or brown hair and blue eyes...very hot!
brown, i just think brown eyes are really pretty
Blue, that's my boyfriend's eye color!!!!!! ^_^
I like brown eyes or blue eyes depending on the race of the girl
green or blue





anything but brown, cause my eyes are brown and i think they're boring
blue or green ;)
hazel
blue light eyes if they have dark hair. otherwise brown.
brown or green
love blue eyes with dark hair....
green first then maybe blue a dark deep brown also
Light brown like mine ;)
Any color that looks human. e
brown and blue
brown or green


(i have green hehehe)
BLUE or HAZEL
I feel the eyes are the most important physical feature on a person. Nothing takes my breath away like gazing into a beautiful set of green eyes.
Green
blue, but it doesnt really matter as long as they have a great personality.
color doesn't matter. The eyes should have beautiful shape and he should have meaningful eyes.


I hate stupid eyes.
Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries