Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite eye color?

Piercing green eyes are to die for.


So uncommon that when I see them I literally


go crazy!What is your favorite eye color?
I like girls with brown or green eyes, but 4 me, I like my own, which is blueWhat is your favorite eye color?
I like all the eye colors.Everyone to me has pretty eyes.I admire my mom's eyes.One of her eyes is blue-green and the other is a brownish yellow color because her pupil in her left eye droops so her color is different.
either blue or green, but only if they are their natural eyes, i hate it when people where colored contacts.... i do not understand why people even where them... people should be proud of what they are given, not try to hide them with another color...





--pointe--
ooo green, so pretty
hazel mixed in with green
hazel
Either extremely light coloured eyes - I love the contrast between the lash %26amp; eye, or deep dark sparkly eyes - colour doesn't matter as much, but I find Blue-Green eyes of a cerulean hue to be extremely beautiful!! ^-^
teal..
When guys have black or brunette hair, its the cutest when they have blue or green eyes. But browns my favorite. Its like a teddybear!!! =]
purple
green
Hazel
green :)
green on women or dark brown on men.
i LOVE peoples eyes when they change from VERY bright blue to VERY bright and light green! like when it depends on ur mood, mine usto do that.. but they stoped =[
Blue but my eyes are brown.
Neon green - yellow
Blue and Green...not the two colors together...i mean those are my faorite eye COLORS...yeah...
greeen.


but mine are brown. lol
green
sapphire blue
blue or green
dark brown
I like every eye color! :] I couldn't choose.
Green.
Light green.





;D
mine...slytherin green!
blue
hazel and green
big dark brown eyes get me everytime.





They remind me of puppy eyes 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries