Thursday, June 24, 2010

Girls whats your favorite eye color?

What makes a guys eye's pretty?Girls whats your favorite eye color?
My favorite color eyes are green, they are very rare and beautiful.Girls whats your favorite eye color?
well I like light blue eyes and sometime dark brown but for me it's the eyebrows and eyelashes that makes them stand out. My son's father has BEAUTIFUL ocean blue eyes and now my son has the same eyes but even more to it long dark eyelashes which is a good and a bad thing how do you say no those innocent blue eyes lol.
i like light colored eyes on a guy. like icey grey or amber (light brown). but a guy can look really good too with dark eyes of a pure color. like dark brown or solid ocean blue or deep green. my personal favorite is amber
I love guys with dark hair hazel eyes, But I have seen guys who eyes were so blue they were pretty.
lol what a silly question.. it doesn't matter.. but I like guys with those brown serious eyes.. and when they stare at you.. it's like they're trying to solve a puzzle.. ahh! drives me crazy!
it depends whose face they are on.
Uh.. I'm not sure. But I like dark brown. :]
personally, i like green or blue...or blue green lol
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries