Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POLL: What is your eye color?

What is your [natural] eye color?POLL: What is your eye color?
So dark brown, the doctors, during eye examinations, would turn on the lights to make sure my eyes were not totally


dilated.POLL: What is your eye color?
It changes - light green in direct sunlight but it sometimes looks blue in indirect light
Well they change...


So call them hazel.


I hate that name so I call them transparent. hehehe.


I know it means not the same... but there you go.


My eyes are transparent
mine are blue, and like most blue eyed ppl , they change shades and can look green. purple, or grey


:)
Hazel
GREEEEN
Hazel.
chocolate brown ^_^
chocolate brown : )
greeen :]
Blood red, and they seem to glow from within.
My natural eye colour is green :)
blue, green, n yellow
Blackish- brown
dark blue, they can look greyish sometimes
Green.





And red, they're red a lot...





Damned whiskey.
Blue
Dark brown
Brown
Brown
Brown
Nice clear sky blue
Mine are black...
Brown
Brown
Black...
One green one brown :)



Black %26amp; White
it changes from really dark brown to green
Brown.
Light brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries