Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should i change my eye color? (pic included)?

my eyes are like black and i want light green or grey eyes like my grandma and dad who have it naturally but i dont, should i change it? ty


http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296鈥?/a>Should i change my eye color? (pic included)?
I think they look nice, but green eyes are cool; I have green eyes myself. You would look really pretty, no matter what color eyes you have.. since you have a pretty face %26amp; hair. =) I recommend wearing a plain colored shirt/cami under your shirt though in the picture.Should i change my eye color? (pic included)?
yea use white ones so u can look deadly.........
You're beautiful as you are, but if you really want to change your eye color with contacts, then go for it! Just make sure you go to an eye doctor to get the lenses fitted properly.





Have fun with it!
That's something you can really only decide for yourself. If you decide to get colored contacts make sure you go to the eye doctor. Even if you don't need a prescription you need to make sure you get the right size/shape/ etc. contacts for your eyes.
i would'nt change them to a green, maybe a darker blue would be nice
no...looks fine
Try it, I have blue/green/hazel eyes and I wear bright blue just for fun, you'll never know how it'll turn out unless you try it.
it looks O.K., but if u really want 2 then i would change them 2 green =)
no, keep it like that it looks nice
yeah change it to hazel and mix of green and gray.your look really adorable =]
i think that it looks good with your hair
you have pretty eyes already...but im sure green or hazel would look awesome
What do you mean, change it?





The only way you can change your eye color is with colored contact lenses.
you can only do that with coloured contact lenses
no.. i think there pretty cuz they match ur hair..
I wouldn't...I think you have pretty eyes.
No, don't change the color. Embrace your uniqueness.
no ur simply hot right now ;)
I think your pretty as you are. If you really want a change or try something different, I'd say green.
for a totaly different look why not...... grey also would look good with your hair color and skin tone..
No why would you do that


Theyre nice already

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries