Thursday, June 24, 2010

My eye color dramatically changes...?

My eyes used to be like pure emerald green, but now they're an icy blue. ???What??? What does that mean?My eye color dramatically changes...?
mine do too from green to grayMy eye color dramatically changes...?
idk my grandmas eyes do that too i dont think its a bad thing btw thats totally awsome i wish my eyes would change colors
Damn I'm jealous I want my eye color to change!
My eyes change color too. Did they change completely one day or do they go back and forth?


If they go back and forth then your eyes are probably just reflecting colors(happens with light eyes). If you wear green or brown then your eyes will be green, if you wear like blue purple then they will be blue. Its not a bad thing, I love that my eyes change.
Maybe the color clothes you wear are different. My eyes are green and always were green but they look more teal when I wear some colors
i dont think its bad.





my eyes suck.





when i have dark hair they stay pure dark yellow for a while


when i cry they turn gray or orange


when im cold theyre a purplish gray..


and when i have lightish hair they turn green for a while..
that's strange.~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries