Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eye Color Change?

okok can my eye color change because if i take a pic it look green and if i am being videotaped it my normal color blue? how is that and is it possible?Eye Color Change?
in a way they can change a little. Every eye is different. The eye color is determined by Melanin, pigmentation of the cells. in blue eyes the Melanin is almost completely void from the eye color. In brown eyes have alot of Melanin. Blue has different shades or different degrees of Melanin content. If your eyes border on Blue Green then you have more pigmentation that blue blue. In certain light or sunlight, or moods these eyes can in fact look like they change color. Also when in different moods your blood flow increases or decreases, opening pigment cells wider or smaller. That's one reason we blush when we are embarrassed we get rushes of blood to the skin and it reddens the cheeks by widening the capillaries. They are not changing color per-say, as they are just showing off the melanin differently in the light. Some brown eyes will turn a hazel or yellow color on occasion. I have Gray eyes, they are very gray with a hint of blue and green near the iris. In some pictures it looks like i have blue, and some I have hazel. None of my pictures show that my eyes are steel gray.Eye Color Change?
It could be the light in the camera. My eyes change color depending what I'm wearing. I normaly have bluish gray eyes. Sometimes they turn green, especialy hen I cry or first ake up in the morning, sometimes blue, then gray, and shades in between- blue/green, gray/green, etc.





My eys are almost always red in photos. Never in the mirror.
No its not possible it could be a glare or a change in lighting. By the way ur Italian? Because u don't look it =)
No, you're eye color can't change. What you are seeing is an Optical Illusion, tricks of light, nothing more.
It has to do with the color of your retina reflecting in a flash on a still camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries