Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the sexiest eye color?

usually





hot= brown


sexy=green


pretty/cute=blueWhat's the sexiest eye color?
Well, as you can see from everyone's answers, there's really not just one.





It kinda depends on the eye itself. Blue (for example) is a very broad catagory. There's lots of different blues. My friend Kate has deep blue eyes that are gorgeous. And my other friend Chris has the lightest blue eyes that are also amazing.





There is something special about everyone's eyes. :-)





Personally, green eyes rock. (lol just sayin that cause I have green eyes)What's the sexiest eye color?
I think its green eyes.


I LOVE green eyes.


I was born with brown eyes. )=
green or blue





(¯`v´¯)


.`·.¸.·´


¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)


(¸.·´ (¸.·´
Depends on the owner of the eyes ;)...


My boyfriend has blue eyes with golden rings around the pupils... I like that colour combination a lot.
blue, like my man Morten.
Blue and Brown definitley!
Light brown, my husband's eye color. Mmmm.....
i dated a girl with 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye. that was hot!
For me : Hazel light brown





i love to see the sun rays across them !!!
light brown and pearl blue but still i bet urs are beautiful come on they cant be that bad ...
grey is the sexiest ever
hazel
Actually, bown. I don't know why.
Cool sexy icy BLUE!!!!
Crystal Blue,
To me it is hazel or green.
Olive or Brown
SKY BLUE
Brown or Green ;)))))))))))))
Green
Ice blue and green
Green
Dark brown or green
Light Brown
Blue
Blue or green.
i have dark brown haha


so DARK BROWN
his♥ Grey
green
like a hazel green or blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries