Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best eye shadow color that will make my blue eyes look really blue i have light skin and hair if?

this matters i dont wanna look like tooo muchWhat is the best eye shadow color that will make my blue eyes look really blue i have light skin and hair if?
OMG! Right up my alley! I have blue eyes and work in a salon and get comments on my eye make-up everyday and my routine is quick and inexpensive. I use N.Y.C's Sparkling Eye Dust in Pink Champagne on my lids. Its so pretty. Then I line the inside rims of my eyelids with dark brown liner and use maybelline mascara. The colors that make blue eyes stand out the most are shades of pink and brown.What is the best eye shadow color that will make my blue eyes look really blue i have light skin and hair if?
you shoud just put on eyeliner


and mascara becuase then it will


focous on the eyes and make it pop


and for hair if its long put the bangs in a


puff and tie your hair in a pony tail


curl the ends and then


your done
Dark Brown liner done on both the top and bottom lids . Once you apply the liner, smudge it soften the lines. then dark brown Mascara. Curl your eyelashes. I have pale blue eyes and this is what seems to make them pop. and it keeps you away from the horrible black liner raccoon eyes.
Brown shadow is a contrasting color to blue and it really makes blue pop, so try a brown liner (I always suggest pencils- liquid creates too harsh of a line). Use a lighter, tan shade on your lid (stay away from anything too gold or metallic) and the a dark shade in your crease to give your eye depth.





And mascara. Don't forget mascara.
i have the same colouring as you except im brunette.. i tend to use gold shadows. they make your eyes pop.. brown is also good.. stay away from other blues because they tend to compete for attention.. use a brown or black liner on your top and bottem lids.. dont be too heavy handed with the liner.. use a voluminising mascara.. i find the best mascaras i have ever used are clarins, or estee lauder.. when you have finished your look add a tiny bit of white eyeshadow in the corner of your eyes. this wil make you look more awake and brighter eyed.. x
I have blue eyes and light skin and hair too.


the person at MAC told me to get like a champange


color (beige) and it really makes my eyes POP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries