Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite eye color?

Blue.


They are just so beautiful .


But natural blue eyes, not people who wear blue contacts ...


Honestly I love green and hazel too, but I don't really like brown... unless the person's eyes *sparkle*.. some people's do, it's really attractive =]


I have brown eyes, and I don't really like that.. brown eyes look boring to me.


Wouldn't it be cool for people with natural black hair to have green or blue eyes? Why does it have to be brown? *groan*What is your favorite eye color?
my natural eye color. a warm shade of honey brown. it's a color that reminds me a lot of warm, liquid honey. he he he.What is your favorite eye color?
Well, My eyes is brown....


SOo...i'll choose brown(^^,)
I have Hazel and they change from blue to green. I do like that.. :)
I love brown eyes , they're gorgeous.











: )
GREEN. Like my husbands.
Bright icy blue


Light green


Black
rainbow
Brown
Bright blue
Ice blue and gray
Green.
blue!!


like alex evans!
blue
green
dark brown
brown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries