Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best eye color for a girl (guys!!!)?

Guys, what do you think is the best eye color on a girl?Best eye color for a girl (guys!!!)?
Whatever suits her.


I personally like brown eyes though.Best eye color for a girl (guys!!!)?
bloodshot from smoking bowls
dark brown
Blue. Though I'm not a guy, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
blue or green but i don't judge girls by their eye color
green
I like girls with 2 different colored eyes, like one blue, one green.





Not a deciding factor by any means. I just find it intriguing for some reason.
Sorry not a guy.. but a lesbian. I think blue or green eyes are sexy. I'm quicker to notice a brunette with blue or green eyes.. but really whatever color is her natural color.
green definatly.......if u havnt notice everyone these days seem to have brown eye.............
blue becuase everyday i come home and see my amazing girlfriend in the eye ';her natural pair of blue eyes'; . it makes my day just like that.^^ lol.
Light brown or green
blue or gatorade riptide rush white
Blue, or green ( because its rare )
light brown or green
Her natural eye color. Whatever it is.
purple
oooooooo how about grey hehe that would be awsome...........
Ocean Blue http://www.warmus.org/images/Misc.%20ima鈥?/a>





the blue of the water, it makes a girls eyes stand out and gives the kind of '' pretty '' look.
i like big brown like with a little green in them or dark brown or sometimes blue
all of the above
i love green eyes
depend watever
I know you meant this question for a guy but I say brown. lol
SOLID WHITE!
Blue is cute... hazel is sexy... and green is hot my opnion... but i think it has to match their hair, so contacts dont always work
blue or brown. blue is hot though :D
It depends on her looks.
Light blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green, Greenish Blue
normal color is the best :) no doute!
WHO CARES!!!!!! Eye color is eye color...





No eye color is better that the other...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries