Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can newborns eye color go lighter later???

babe has dark blue eyes 4 day old mine and hubbies are both lighter than this will they change just curious:)Can newborns eye color go lighter later???
Eye color can change dramatically. It took my daughter about 4 yrs and they changed from hazel to light greenish brown and my son was born with blue eyes and his are changing fron the inside out to brown (almost 5 months).Can newborns eye color go lighter later???
My first daughter had very dark gray eyes when she was born. By six months old they had lightened up to a medium blue. As time went on, they lightened up more, and at 12 years old has light blue eyes with green specks... very pretty!





I've read that you can't really tell what baby's eye color will be until 6 months... so you have plenty of time to ponder what they will turn out to be!
Oh, yes! My son's eyes were a very deep dark indigo at birth. He's 15mo and currently has blue eyes, though they're not as light as mine, which are almost grey.





It's entirely normal for the eyes to lighten (or darken) over the first year or two--sometimes longer!
My eyes are blue, and my husbands eyes are brown. All three of our boys had dark blue eyes at birth, and by the time they hit 3months they turned hazel. So they definitely can change darker, but I don't know about lighter.
my daughter was born with blue eyes like mine now 18 months later she has hazel eyes like her father. So yeah they can and normally do change.
yes, they change all the time
yes!
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries