Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are your favorite color MAC eye shadows&brushes?

:)What are your favorite color MAC eye shadows%26amp;brushes?
My favorites that go with EVERYTHING are retrospeck with coquette in the crease and vanilla at the brow using untitled eye paint and pearl base. Also Honeylust with brown down in the crease and filament at the brow using shadesticks as the base both with carbon for liner. I LOVE their foundation brush, the angled brush, the blending brush, smudger, and concelear brushes. I also love cranberry, coppering, amber lights, intoxicate, swimming, gorgeous gold, print, and a bunch of their purple shades. My list could go on and on and on.....What are your favorite color MAC eye shadows%26amp;brushes?
for eyeshadows i love:


nylon


cranberry


woodwinked


coppering


satin taupe


and humid


(basic MUST HAVE shadows)





for brushes:


187


217


252


209


242
I ADORE Club (a medium brown w/ a faint green duotone) and amber lights (an ';old'; gold color). They're MAC necessities, in my opinion. I don't own any of their brushes, unfortunately.
I love electric eel, expensive pink, sushi flower, sumtuous olive, shadowy lady, carbon, gesso, and wow, so many more!!!! Get a brush set, they're cheaper...
Mac shadows- Twinks


Nylon


Embark


Beauty Marked


Nehru


Aquadisiac


Post Haste





Brushes- 187


213


217
OH! i love their eye liner were it comes wiuth the brush but the brush does hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries