Thursday, December 3, 2009

SURVEY: If you could permanently change your eye color, what color would you choose?

I'd choose green =))





I wear contacts.





youuu.?SURVEY: If you could permanently change your eye color, what color would you choose?
Just like everyone else in this world blue seems to be the ';in color'; Althought I can't complain about my eyes because they change colors depending on my mood. They go from green to brown, and seldom but happens they turn yellow. Now I don't mean yellow yello but I guess a tint of yellow never seen it just was told they were.SURVEY: If you could permanently change your eye color, what color would you choose?
light blue
I'd keep my color. Either blue or green depending on what I am wearing.
Red.
i wouldn't want too but if i had to i would change it to a deep blue color :]
not quite silver but not blue like in the middle of blue and silver
Just like a few Anime characters they would be gold or red.
I like my eyes the colour blue in which they are now.





However, i would like to try out brown or green eyes - as something different, but i can do that with contact lenses.
black. . . the're already virtually black, but in the light they look dark brown, so I would like them entirely black
A light brown!
i like mine just fine...they are green..





so i wouldnt permanently change them...but i love those really odd costume contacts.
White
i would want my eyes to be more green cus rite now ther a mix of lots of colors





i wear contacts too they have really cool colored ones that you can try to change your eye color wenever you want





ive always wanted to try purple :)
I'd change mine to brown ......
Yeah, GREEN. My sweets like green.
Purple. And I wear contacts, too.
i wouldnt want to but if i had to it would be blue :)
White
Pink
i love my eye color
I already have green eyes and I like them. If I didn't have green I'd choose green.
light purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries