Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats your favorite eye color???

whats your favorite eyes color and why ?????


i love green!!!


thanksWhats your favorite eye color???
Sky blue!!!! Even though I have brown. This guy in my class has sky blue eyes and there are gorgeous!Whats your favorite eye color???
dark brown, the same as mine. the color of a new born fawns eyes.
i too like green
hazel what my fiance and i both have when we are happy it turns gray green when our mad it change to a dark brown you can tell our mood pretty much by our eyes color
I always love green, by I do love mine, honey brown.
i love hazel, green, and blue. omg, they are so beautiful. brown is okay. i mean i have brown eyes and i don't see anything about them that is unique. but i think i'd have to go with either green blue or hazel.
my fav is green to
my fav is brown on guys, they are so intense and beautiful. green is my favorite for girls. and its too bad that i dont have them b/c i have red hair, they go so perfect together. i have blue eyes.
babies have the most beautiful eye colour
grey because theyre mysterious
My eye color! Dark dark Brown.
Brown, there Dreamy! I love to see guys with deep brown sexy eyes! on girls they look beautiful in all colors.:)
brown eyes!
jade green with dark hair don't know why i just do
Gray because its unique
brown
aqua so pretty, because its unique
i love hazel eyes because they can change colors with the persons mood.
My favorite is Green because you usally see blue and brown and smetimes hazel but rarely green
Yep green eyes rock!
My favorite is Hazel. Always has been. I just think it's so ethreal looking to see someone with REAL hazel eyes.
I like all eye colors, green, blue, hazel, and of course brown. I think they are all pretty expecially brown because i have brown and everyone is always complimenting me saying i have pretty eyes =)
I like really really really blue eyes. but pretty much any vibrant eye color is really beautiful.
i love blue... cause i have blue and it is soo fresh and young looking i dk i jus love blue and green eyes
i like grey or very light blue :)


So Pretty


♥Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries