Thursday, December 3, 2009

Survey: What's your favorite eye color?

A black color. They are gorgeous.Survey: What's your favorite eye color?
Hot pink!


http://markc1.typepad.com/photos/uncateg…Survey: What's your favorite eye color?
bright blue or green =)





Also, will everyone please answer my question, over 120 people have answered it so far?!?!?!:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I wish that I had grayish/greenish eyes or blue eyes since I have dark brown eyes...
Clear blue pools of beauty like Kirstie Alley's eyes.
My favourite eye colour is blue :)
hazel. with a really bright green and a cool brown. they fascinate meee.
Brown and Blue eyes. . . . : )
blue... ppl that have blue eyes are really pretty! (usually)
Greenish yellow, like mine.
Brown =)
Any shade of brown, its so pretty
Grey
GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green
Blue!
Blue or green
Blue
Green !!~~~
Brown
Blue
Black.
blue for me and his are brown





hubby and wife
I love my eye color. %26lt;3


blue/green
black


although i have green eyes lol.
i love hazel
black
grey..
blue
green
blue, and black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries