Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats your EYE COLOR?

survey for schoolWhats your EYE COLOR?
my eyes are dark brown


my husbands eyes are light brown


and i have two daughters and both thier eyes are brown as well


my cats eyes are lime greenWhats your EYE COLOR?
I have blue eyes, my husband has blue eyes and our three children have blue eyes. Hope that helps!
Dark brown
so dark brown it's almost black
green
Beautiful brown!!!
Green
green/grey
blue
Light Blue
Pallid blue.
green/hazel
Mine are: LIGHT BROWN


My BF's are: Green


Sister: Green


Other sister: blue/green


Brother light browm hahahaha is that enough?
Blue
Bluey grey with hazel round the pupil.
green
Blue
Brown
brown
Blue/green
Dark Brown
brown
Hazel to blue
Brown eyed boy.
Brown eyes.
Deep green.
brown
my eyes change color. they are mostly dark green, but they turn gray-blue and rarely hazel. it kinda just depends on what i wear. good luck!
Brown
Blue with yellow flecks.
icey blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries