Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you think my eye color is?

I can't tell, what do you think





http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n179/鈥?/a>


http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n179/鈥?/a>What do you think my eye color is?
well in the first it looks green with flecks of maybe hazel?


but in the 2nd, it looks more hazel


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What do you think my eye color is?
yeah i would go with hazel. well the phota had a huge light flash in it sort of like a glare. but yeah hazel is the right choice.


also maybe your eyes change color out in the sunlight.


that is why you get confused on what your eye color really is!





Hope this helps
They look hazel.


My best friend has hazel eyes and depending on what she's wearing the color tone will change. Sometimes they might look more green and sometimes they might look more brown or gold. That could be why your eyes look different in the pictures. Unless you took these at the same time, then i guess this is no help. But i hoped it helped for something! =D
I bet you ANYTHING that your eyes change color! Some of my family members (grandma...brother) carry a recessive gene that makes your eyes turn different colors. My brothers aren't mixed like yours (very pretty btw..) but he has blue eyes one day, then brown the next. My grandmas are like yours though.. mixed (but not as unique as yours).. they are HAZEL and GREEN most of the time. :)





Btw, the first one. HAZEL and GREEN.


Second: BROWN and HAZEL.





I wish my eyes changed color! Your lucky.


Hope this helped. I wouldnt be surprised if someone in your family had changing eye colour also!





鈾?Em.
lol Wonderful question. :D





Anyways.. In the first they look hazel but more green. In the second, however, they look hazel but more brown. I would say hazel, definately But it's almost as if they change to what side of hazel. :P Almost like they want to be more brown one time and more green the next.





Hope that helps! :)
The color of the Baltic Sea at sunset.





The color of my privates after a good shave.





The color of freedom!!!





In other words, I can't get photobucket on my work computer, so I had to guess.





Was I right?
they look kinda hazel if they change color then their hazel if not well greenish-brown





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
brown or maybe even hazel
greenish brownishhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
A hazel but from far away it looks brown like my eyes they are hazel but look blue when far away and your eyes are very pretty.
hazel forreal .
u have hazel coloured eyes more brown then greeny though and they happen to be the exact same colour as mine :D :D
looks brown.


with some greenish.





are your dads eyes green?


your moms brown?


or vice versa.





happens all the time.


take me for example. :)
thanks for answering mine :]





well i think they are kind of green/brownish
Brownish, Hazelish, Greenish.


You should call it.


Brzeenish :)
Greenish yellow.


Wow that's a very unique eye color
brown


answer my question


http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090620215928AA2UQ5E
Most definitely hazel.


Very pretty eyes :)
you definately have hazel eyes. btw you look like michael cera. :)
OOOH!! Hazel, like mine! YAY!!


I luved answering this I donno why!


:)
idk but you should try proactive and oil remover pads becaus your face is to oily for a white male.
erm irst pic hazelly green, second pic more hazel so my guess would b a pretty cool hazelly green
Hazel
Hazel
Hazel
HAZEL...mine are exactly that color
1st pic: Brown green





2nd pic: hazel brown.
hazel green.


you probably have eyes like my brothers that change colors like his sometimes are green and sometime borwn
uhh you must be colored blind if you cant tell.





brown.
We have the same eye color I think





A mixture between honey brown and hazel
uhm, well they look to me brownish hazel...kinda like my eyes....








your nice sticks out alot...no offense

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries