Thursday, December 3, 2009

Survey: What is your favorite eye color?

Im partial to greenSurvey: What is your favorite eye color?
BLUESurvey: What is your favorite eye color?
Green.
Blue
Light eyes, like green or blue.


Mine are dark brown, nearly black.
Green, grey or blue
it really depends...


well personally i feel it depends on who the eyes belong to...
My favorite eye color is black and brown.
Blue. light blue.
yellow
Blue
BLUE!
Deep brown. Mine are blue.
ANY color...as long as it's not my hopefully-soon-to-be-ex-wife I'm looking at.
I love really intense, unusual eye colors. Crazy blues, grays, hazels, greens, browns...anything striking.
blueeeeeeee
For me eye color is irrelevant, it's what I see in them that's more important.
darkest brown...
I love to look into steel blue eyes.





like that guy that was eliminated on dancing with the stars. OMGosh he was so............
blue
Green
David Bowie's - 2 different colours.
Bright blue.
green
blue
Well mine are blue...but I love dark brown eyes on a guy. Especially when they're big.
ORANGEADE``?
light blue
Light blue. It looks cool, especially with dark brown/black hair.
blue
green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries