Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wuts ur favorite eye color?

jus wonderin'


i have blue-green eyes but from farther away they look green.Wuts ur favorite eye color?
Violet truely, but too bad not many people have that color. For a more common, I like green eyes (some people say they have green eyes, but they're really brownish green, and I'm talking about REALLY emerald green).





I have sapphire eyes =). And any reason this is posted in hair?Wuts ur favorite eye color?
some where around adriana lima's -really hot lol


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I would kill for green eyes. But mine are brown. Sadly.
I love green and blue eyes :D so pretty.
GREEN, like mine
By far Green. My eyes are blue but i would KILL for green haha


U lucky duck :)
sapphire blue..


or emerald greennn :D
i like green.blue.brown rlly doesnt matter
light blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries