Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats your hair/eye color?

Whats your hair/eye color?


And what color of clothing do you like to wear?


I have brown hair and hazel eyes, and i love wearing purple, green, grey, and blue.Whats your hair/eye color?
My hair color is always different.


My eyes are green/hazel.


Clothes, I wear anything cute.


:PWhats your hair/eye color?
I have dark brown hair that I just tinted red, and brown eyes. A lot of people say that purples, yellows, and greens look good on me. :3 But I love Blue and Pink, so I wear those a lot, too!
my hair color is black/dark brown


my eye color is light brown


i love to wear the color white,navy blue, yellow, pink, black, grey.


:]
I have black hair, Brown eyes.


I like wearing Abercrombie and fitch because I work there.


I love wearing warm colors like Reds, oranges, and yellows. Mostly HoT PINK :D
i have extremely dark red-brown hair and very green eyes.


i like wearing red, black, white, beige, and mustard yellow.
my hair is gray an silver. my eye's are hazel.and i to love wearing the same colors. that's cool.
I have blonde hair , and blue eyes .


I usually wear blue clothing , and I also like to wear pink .
brown and browner.





i like to wear dark colors or neon colors...like all of them except for red and brown haha.
my hair color is medium brow, green/hazel eyes. i like wearing pale yellow, white, blue,red, and black
blonde with green eyes





i like wearing light blue, green, yellow, pink and pretty much any bright color. hahaha
I have black hair and hazel eyes. i don't really care what color clothes i wear there all the same to me.
blond


blue


reds, blues, greens, and fuchsia!


%26lt;3.
Hair: Dark Brown Eyes: Bright green





Clothing: Light blue and purple!
light brown eyes


black hair


blue jeans


light blue shirt ;p
brown hair hazel eyes





i like wearing black and white and red and flashy colors
dirty blonde and light blue


green, pink, or black





ps I am his daughter
auburn, and green





light blue!
black hair brown eyes like dark colors and light blue
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries