Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone's eye color change?

Whenever I cry or when I get angry, my eyes go from hazel, to green, then to brown. Does that happen to anyone else?Does anyone's eye color change?
Yes. my eyes are either blue, green or grey. they change with my mood and weather. It's pretty normal so i wouldn't worry about it too much.


Hope i helped :)Does anyone's eye color change?
My eyes change depending on my mood, the season and my location. It varies from Blue, Grey and Green. My eyes are usually a Bluey/Grey.
Yes, I have a daughter that has her eye color change,,,I am not sure why, but most of the time I think it has to do with lighting .
Mine tend to shift between blue, grey, and I think hazel sometimes.
mine change in the winter
yes, they change with the seasons
sooo cool...mine doesnt!
yes
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries