Thursday, December 10, 2009

Question #1..eye color?

i have been trying for awhile to figure out my eye color lol. i never used to pay attention because for years it was a very dark brown. but now they look brown from far away and up close, green. when the light hits them the green really stands out. there's kind of a caramel brown ring around the pupil then a pale goldish green for the rest of my eye. but i'm not sure since they look brown til you are right on top of them. anybody know? and part 2, what is your favorite eye color? =)Question #1..eye color?
My son and I have the same thing. When I was a child they were reddish brown. Now, from far away they are brown but up close mine are just like yours. My son's are a little more yellow(almost gold) If I've been in the sun for a while, mine stay green for a few hours. For my drivers license, mine says hazel.Question #1..eye color?
possible that your eyes just change color...i had a friend who's eyes did that.
Mine are the same...brown from a distance and green and brown/gold up close (especially when the sunlight shines in them)...I still call them brown but I guess they are a form of hazel technically. My favourite colour eyes are definitely blue! What colour do you like best?
Being an Asian, me and my friends grew up thinking that we have black eye colour! Then i read that there were no such thing, and so i realized that mine were really dark brown. A friend of mine has very nice clear reddish-brown eyes, which were her family trait. That's my fave eye colour but those are really2 rare. I like blue too but the really deep ones- someone once said most psychotics have light icy blue eyes- i dunno, never met any.
Same thing here. I call them hazel for the most part. The older I get, the more green they get. Unless (as my Dad says) I'm talking too much ****, then they turn brown again. I use blues and purples to bring out the green more. I think my eyes rock and wouldn't trade for anything!
thats called hazel colour
my favorite eye color is green. your yes can probably change color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries