Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is their a color contact lens that really does change dark color eyes to a lighter shade? My sis wants to get ?

I have tried some in the past but wasn't impressed. I'm wanting to save my sis the trouble and or cost. In my experience it's not worth the money. But if anyone knows updated lenses I would love to know. Not prescription lenses just an eye color change. We both have very dark brown eye color.Is their a color contact lens that really does change dark color eyes to a lighter shade? My sis wants to get ?
too right there is!Is their a color contact lens that really does change dark color eyes to a lighter shade? My sis wants to get ?
i have brown eyes %26amp;%26amp; i use color contacts only cuz prescription ones cost alot n just simple color contacts cost between $10-20.


U can basicly use any color exept like if the contact is ocean blue or really light blue or any light color it wont work cuz the brown eyes are going to show more. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries