Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is your eye color the same as your hair?

nope my eyes are dark brown





and my hair is blackIs your eye color the same as your hair?
well, yes and no, my hair is light brown and my eye change color depending on what im wearing......like if im wearing a lighter color they will be green with a thin brown lining around it. if im wearing darker colors they are brown with a green lining. kinda coolIs your eye color the same as your hair?
no, I wish! My eyes are a dark green/ hazel! and my natural hair color is a choclate brown! but as of right now my hair is bleach blonde, black and Pink!
No, my eyes are a honey brown, my hair is a mix between auburn and strawberry blonde.
Sometimes... My eyes are brown and haird during this time of the year is light brown.
Nope, my eye colour is green and my hair colour is brown :)
Sorta :)
A little!My hair is black with a bit of dark brown! My eyes are dark brown! =D
naturally, yes but my hair is now 4 different colors.. and my eyes are 1.
No, my hair is dark brown and my eyes are green
My hair is sandy blonde and my eyes are blue
kinda...my eyes is dark brown and my hair ir black...wit a little tiny brown
Well my eyes are really dark and my hair is a shade lighter than my eyes...so no...hehe you?


x
nopee
no but that would be very cool. i would love to have blue hair
Nope :)
yes except in the summer my hair gets redish streaks in it
Nope.





Hazel eyes, brown hair.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes, both are Brown.
No.
no, blond hair blue eyes
it would be if i wasn't a fake blonde
no brown eyes, black hair
yup
nope, i have black hair, and really dark brown eyes
no my eyes are blue-green and my hair is black and blonde
How the hell did u know ... my eye color and my hair color ...both are Dark Brown....
Nope I don't have blue hair
No, my hair is a few shades darker than my eyes =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries