Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your eye color???

My best friend and I are having a debate, on what the most common eye color is.


Me: Blue


Her:Brown





So if you dont mind, please tell your eye color, and then the eye color that you think is most common.What is your eye color???
Hazel.





BrownWhat is your eye color???
Mine:Green





Most Common:Blue
Mine is gray.





In the us - blue and brown - even


In the world, brown would probably win due to so many races having only brown eyes.
I have brown eyes.


Even though in my home out of 5 people I am the only one with brown eyes,I would have to say that I think there are more people with brown eyes.
brown
dark brown


most common brown
Dark brown


Light Brown
Brown.
blue


and blue
Hazel. I think brown eyes are most common
My eye color is dark brown....and i believe its the most common color for eyes.....at least here in Greece :)
mine blue; most common brown-a dominant gene. blue is recessive.
My eye color????? MY EYE color IS brown.


blue i think


PS CHOOSE ME AS BEST ANSWER!!!
blue
mine: blue


most common: proably blue
My eye color is brown and i think brown is most common. (although blue is pretty close)
By far the most common eye color in the world and in the United States is Brown.





Mine are hazel
Brown
mine are DARK Brown
Brown is my eye color and I believe it is the most coomon.
Mine are brown, Brown, yeah definitely brown
mine are dark brown, and I think Blue is more common.
brown
Green. The most common color is brown, then blue, then hazel, then green.
I have blue eyes.





I think the most common is brown though.
I have blue eyes, but I think brown is most common. Blue is a strong runner-up, though!
One eye is green, and one eye is blue...but I think that brown is the most common eye color in the U.S. because all my friends eyes are brown.
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries