Thursday, December 3, 2009

My cat has beautiful eyes, sometimes he doesn't see very well. does it have any thing with his eye color?

usually he sees pretty good but sometimes he just stares and moves his head around alot . one time he couldnt find a small piece of tuna until he stepped on it.My cat has beautiful eyes, sometimes he doesn't see very well. does it have any thing with his eye color?
I think bluish colors (I dont know if thats what your cat has, but in general) usually signify blindness or being partially blind. In humans anyways, if parts of your eyeball start turning a light shade of blue it may mean that you're getting glaucoma which can make you blind later on. Other than that I cant really say why youre cat's acting that way. He could just be clumsy like mine =D But if you really think its a problem then just take him to the vet.My cat has beautiful eyes, sometimes he doesn't see very well. does it have any thing with his eye color?
I would recomend talking to a veternarian who is a professional in dealing with this situation. Also, I have read somewhere that cat's aren't the best at seeing things close up. Then again, I am NOT a vet and no one else on here is either. Just ask them...it is worth it to know for sure.
no it has nothing to do with his/ her eye color he/her are probably just getting old or got his eyes messed up by getting something in them or getting them scrached or he is going blind which is sad becuz i remember my 4th cat got blind and a year later he got hit by a car.
His eye color doesn't effect how well he can see. That doesn't mean your kitty doesn't have vision problems though. It sounds like his vision might be going and he's trying to look around and find a good clear field of vision. The next time your kitty has an appointment for a check-up, ask about glaucoma: Kitties get that too.
I am not sure, but I do know that in certain cat breeds eye colour plays a part in whether a cat is deaf or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries