Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is ur eye color? Do you like it?

Green, and I love it because it's the sexiest eye color for the sexiest people.What is ur eye color? Do you like it?
Hazel--Yes.What is ur eye color? Do you like it?
Blue, and they are I have to say pretty, pretty! - What about you?
Brown, I like my eye color.
Blue. Yes, I have always been glad that my eyes are blue.
My eyes change from blue to grey.I love the color of my eyes. They go so well with just about any color I feel like dying my hair.
brown, I never disliked it on me but I think that green eyes are beautiful.





God bless
my eyes are hazel...but they look brown..in the sun theyre hazel.yeah im satisfied.
brown. i love my eye color
I don鈥檛 know. I have never seen it. I have only sees mirror image, and photos, but never my eyes.
black, yes cuz it's the color of absence
Used to be dark brown, almost black. Then hazel, now it's turning blue. Don't care one way or the other as long as I can see
well, my eye color changes. when i get mad they turn dark brown, when im scared or nervous, they turn light brown. but... yuh, i like it.
Green on the outside, amber near the pupil, but look blue from a distance - yet I want emerald green eyes!! (I've done too many ain't eye??!!) HAR HAR!!
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries