Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What color are your eyes?????? what eye color makes you go GA GA?

Mine are dark blue.


I love green eyes on women and men...they are so exotic and beautiful!!What color are your eyes?????? what eye color makes you go GA GA?
I have light brown eyes and love guys with blue-green eyes_What color are your eyes?????? what eye color makes you go GA GA?
Brown color.
my eyes are green...brown eyes make me go gaga
Mine are sparkly blue when you can see them. (I have chunky cheeks, and my eyes kind of dissapear when I smile.) See my avatar for example. :) But I go absolutely GAGA for emerald green eyes. MMMM..., Lord, please bring me a man with emerald green eyes.
mine are hazel, they'll change from brown to green depending on what I'm wearing. I like blue on a man.
My eyes are the prettiest blue eyes you've ever seen.





Not that I'd have to encourage you. . . .
my eye color is hazel brown n i love dark brown n brown eye color.
hazel





what does it for me is dark skin dark hair and green eyes ..or real light blue. i like ethnic men. not those guys that are so black they dissapear when the lights are off tho. just some carmel brothas or ethnic ..not into too many white dudes.
i have blue eyes.





i like any eye color as long as theyre lovely :)
mine Dark Brown...


GA GA? Blue with Black Hair...


GA GA


GA GA


GA GA... Uh? What... ?


Sorry kinda daydreamed
My eyes are weird.. They are dark dark green around the outside of the iris, gradually getting lighter to a greenish beige inside.. with little flecks of black here and there. from a distance they look greenish brown, up close more green..
well sounds like you have the eyes that make me go ga ga...and by the way I have nice brown eyes....LOL
My eyes are blue I like blue and green eyes.
oh my gosh!!! theres this kid named Devyn and he has like these green piercing eyes hes soooooo f ing hot! oh my gosh i could like stare at his eys for 98327237 hours and then 3 minutes! green eyes rock! there like grass green too idk there just like GORGEOUS
ugh...eyes themselves are just gorgeous, but i have blue eyes and i find that blue and brown eyes make me lose my mind and fall head over heels (if hes a great guy of course)
my eye color is dark brown....but i rele rele like green eyes
i have brown eyes and the color that makes me go GAGA..is blue..i love to look into someones eyes that are the color of the sky..so mesmerizing...beautiful...
brown


blue, gray and green.


but blue is the most sexiest colour every cuase my guy has it and if u see him in morning he looks so sexy u just want to jump him.


that is y the eyes in my avatar is blue.
my eyes are brown. hazel brown, Green and Blue eyes definatley makes me go GA GA GA- come to mama!!
Blue





Ga ga..... baby powder blue, ever seen them? I had a teacher with them. I embarrassed him by telling him his eyes were the prettiest things I ever seen lol! That was years ago of course lol!





While working on one of the Indian reservations is the only time I have seen that color again, the guy that had them was not so bad looking as well lol!
my eyes are dark brown and i like green deep eyes
My eyes are green/hazel. My husband's eyes drive me crazy! One of the first things I noticed about him are his bright dark blue eyes. They sparkle...I hope my babies have those eyes. Goes great with his tan skin and dark almost black hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries