Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which hair & eye color do you prefer in a mate?

Blonde, Redhead, Dark (Black) Haired, Brunet, Dirty Blonde, blue eyes, brown eyes, etc...which hair %26amp; eye color do you most prefer in a guy or girl?





And if you don't have a preference, which do you find most attractive or ideal?Which hair %26amp; eye color do you prefer in a mate?
Personally I think everything looks best dark. I don't prefer anything necessarily. I'm attracted to all different types of people. I am most attracted to people with dark hair, dark skin, dark eyes, etc. I have an aversion to Blonde hair. I always want people to dye their hair if it's light. But, I have found myself attracted to a Blonde or two in my lifetime.Which hair %26amp; eye color do you prefer in a mate?
Thanks for the 10 points! Report Abuse

I don't suppose it really matters cos if you like someone you like them for their personality, but I must admit I do like dark haired guys with blue eyes and olive skin mmm mmmm not that I hae found many like that but hey we can dream can't we?
I usually find black/dark brown-haired, blue/brown-eyed guys attractive. Dirty-Blonde for girls, don't really care about eye color for them.
both in male and female i like black or dark hair and for the eyes it doesn't really matter but for some reason i love people who have green or blue eyes. ^___^
in guys i like longer hair, brown, or blonde hair.


eye color, blue, green.
Im blond and blue and prefer blond and blue but my partner has black and brown... go figure.








.
Black hair with green or grey eyes. Yowza. Second pick would be natural blonds with blue eyes. I'm a sucker for that.
i have a thing for brunettes and guys with dark hair as well.





the eyes dont really matter to me. :)
redheads %26amp; hazel brown eyes
black hair/blue eyes... and I see him everyday.


he's gorgeous :]
brown eyes and blonde hair OR TO DIE FOR and Very RARE to find
i like guys with auburn hair and green eyes
blonder hair brown eyes =)
i honestly dont care what my mate would have...





but i will say that i do like long hair and grey or green eyes...





doesnt necessarily matter on who...girl or guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries