Thursday, December 3, 2009

Explain my eye color?

My mom has really light green eyes and my dad has blue eyes. I had blue eyes until i was 3 years old, then they gradually turned into the color I have now which is a dark hazel green color. Even my doctor asked my mom about my eye color because my eyes were blue for so long.. is it strange that both my parents have light eyes and mine are fairly dark?Explain my eye color?
no its not that strange.


well i think it is kinda strange that they just changed outta no where.. lol


but the face tht urs are dark %26amp; theirs are light is not that weird.


it all has to do with DNA. its pretty complicated to explain. but your parents have recessive genes by having light eyes. the dominant genes (dark eyes) could be passed on to you even if they dont have it bc it is prbly somewhere in the family. maybe ur grandparents or great grandparents. %26amp; so on.. lol
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries