Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need help..changing eye color with eye drops?

Did anyone heard of the eye drops that change the color of your natural eyes to a lighter color(say I have dark brown eyes and I want it light brown) can anyone who knows or heard about this plase give me all the info on this I'm instrested in getting this productI need help..changing eye color with eye drops?
I have not heard of that product but if I did, I wouldn't do it. It sounds too risky and too dangerous. I have heard of possible cosmetic surgery that can be done to change eyecolor.








Why not just stick to colored eyecontacts?!





G'luck.I need help..changing eye color with eye drops?
no and could anything like that be healthy for your eyes?
Ha no. It's fake.
Unfortunately I have never heard of such thing, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. In the Holocaust the Nazi Party did several experiment using eye drops to change the color of the iris by stripping melanin from the iris and they all failed. Besides, that doesn't sound safe. You could probably go blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries