Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyes do you prefer on a man?

This is a question for the ladies and gentlemen (if you roll that way). What color eyes do you like best on a man?What color eyes do you prefer on a man?
I like blue or green a lot!What color eyes do you prefer on a man?
a deep affectionate color. A beautiful color, something that is easy to look intimately into
a hazel brown, thats hot
I prefer blue
green or hazel
i prefer the color of love to be his eyes color
I think I'm more attracted to the shape and size of the eye than the color, oddly enough...
Green
smart, no matter what is the color
Green or hazel
I love dark haired guys with green eyes!!!
dark brown
hazel or green
I have to say I am partial to blue eyes.
light blue or very dark brown
deep dark chocolate brown.
any color as long as it's not really boring.
I like guys with hazel eyes or green/blue color. The link you had, I presume these are your eyes or very similar to the color you have- and I must say Very NICE color!!!!! I like very much!! thumbs up!
Brown/Black. I love the darkness of it all. It's mysterious, alluding... beautiful.
I love deep dark brown!
i'm a sucker for blue eyes
i love green or light brown
Chocolate Brown
It depends on the skin tone for me.
I perfer brown a lot
GREEN!!!
It's funny, I actually like to see a man with brown eyes, a lot, but not so much when it's a woman. Anyway, any colour is good to me. Your eyes are absolutely gorgeous.
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries