Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wht color of braces would look best w/ my eye color???

i have like really really blue eyes i also have like bleach blonde hair if that helps at all...i have fair skin as well so ummmm wht do u think would look best??? thx %26lt;3%26lt;3Wht color of braces would look best w/ my eye color???
grrrreeeeennnnn or if your more girly... purpleWht color of braces would look best w/ my eye color???
Just about any color would look nice, but NOT NEON colors, aka hot pink and electric blue, etc.


Green, white, black, light pink, silver, possibly one of those...


It's really up to you on how you want your braces to look. Maybe you can get the invisible look.
The same color of blue to match your eyes or red. I know red sounds like a weird color but bear in mind that really bright red always makes your teeth look much whiter than they actually are.
I don't think you can really tell unless they're the neon colors but I would say go with what you think will look best!
Maybe blue?


I think white looks cool. But it sorta gets stained.


Black looks cool with blonde hair if you want to stand out.
PINK, ahh I love pink braces they are really girly and surfer look especially with your blonde hair!
It doesn't really matter, because you can change them like, once a month. :
|Try an emerald beaded, chunky bracelet!


I think that would look absolutely gorgeous!!
I don't know how it would look in your mouth, but orange is best for bringing out blue eyes. People say that blue eyes pop with orangey eye shadow.......why not orangey braces hehe?
My sister looks just like that and she got yellow and bright blue and it looked really cute.
I think you could probably go with a clear color or light blue.
diffinitellyy pink, orange, and yellow...in a patterrnn


make it FUN...especiallly its summmer GO FOR ALL THE BRIGHTS
ummmm well i have like the same thing like a sky blue would look really good and a hot pink...
It wouldnt really matter


But id say like a light blue.


so they can match your eyes.





=D
Baby blue and hot pink.
you get to change then ever 4 weeks and will be in them for like 2 yrs. So **** it try them all :)
blue but do you really want your braces to stand out??
pink pink pink, or green
hot pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries