Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats your eye color?

My eye color is blueish greenish yellowish with purple around the pupilWhats your eye color?
wow. your eyes must be exotic (:


mine are dark brown!Whats your eye color?
blue
it's alternating of brown, dark brown, and black.





i like your eye color though.
Hazel. Mostly dark green with light brown around the pupils.
brown
blue
Brown :)
green
a dark brown
dark brown
green got them from my grandma.
Is it really? That sounds cool..mine is blue with a tinge of green
Dark brown or how my friends describes the there a black pool that sees all
Brown
Chocolate Brown.
??? I think there Blue, Sometimes there more blueish green
A hazel green with gold in them. the gold shows more when i wear black eyeliner.
colour of my one eye is purple and second one is parrot green. when i sleep colour of my eyes changed. one eye colour turned dark tan and second one become cream.
Green
brown
My eye colour is green :)
Dark brown with a grey-blue outline.
They change.


They can go from a chestnut brown to a golden brown.
one light and the other is dark brown
Dark brown.
Brown
dark brown
black pearl
dark brown, or as my niece says, ';chocolate eyes'; LOL
Brown.
Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries