Thursday, December 3, 2009

What would you call my eye color???!!?

i am so curious what my eye color is called the colors in one eye are:blue,green,and yellow..... . . . and the other eye has only green and yellow and no blue ????? so is thier a name for that???and the one eye with no blue has a way brighter green then the otherWhat would you call my eye color???!!?
I dont think your eyes have a specific name,...your eyes are just a combination of colors rather than an actual mixture of three ,


but if i were to give it a name i would call it ';sensafyne';,


sensafyne is a beautiful character i drew,witch i will be adding to my comic/story, in fact i might change her eye colors to yours...


ooooh thanks for the inspiration


(by the way your eyes sound like they are very beautiful and the fact that u cant find a name for their color just adds to their beauty.)





;)What would you call my eye color???!!?
I've been under the assumption that hazel was gold/brown and green, and a quick google search has not challenged my thinking.


Therefore, you do not have hazel eyes.


You just have blue, green, and yellow eyes.
hazel im suspecting just a lighter shade, or possibly a darker shade
Hazel
Hazel
hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries