Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you wish you could change your eye color or do you like how your eyes are now?

I wish my eyes were this color.





http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/2701385393_befeba7ee3.jpg?v=0Do you wish you could change your eye color or do you like how your eyes are now?
my eyes are green.


i dont really like them. id rather have blue eyes.Do you wish you could change your eye color or do you like how your eyes are now?
Like mine . . hazel.
i would want to change my eye color cuz i acppect myself 4 who i am.... not who i'm not.....
i would keep my eye color
that's kind of scary i like my eye color
i love my eyes, they are big and dark brown, i always get compliments on them, plus all my kids have my eyes, so i wouldn't want to change that.
hah..that'd be a little creepy..


but no, i absolutely love my eyes.
i love my eyes!!!


i would never change them
i love my eyes .. it is black =)
i like my eyes. they are pools of chocolate :) haha
that cat was scary...umm i love my eyes color they r hazel
i love my eyes





they're light green :}
I'm OK, as is...!!
yes i want blue eyes
I like mine.
Well, the thing is, my eyes changes colors fairly regularly. They go from blue, to green, to grey...so I've got a choice, lol. I do wish that sometimes I had a more definite color because i hate it when people ask me what color my eyes are, and I really can't pinpoint it.
i want to change my eyes cause they are brown and brown is so popular in eye color i want blue eyes
i have green eyes some times i wear almost violet colored contacts
nah i like the color of my eyes which are hazel
I like my eyes this color.
It depends, I like my eye color, but I wish they were blue.
no I love my eyes I don't know how many times htat I have been told that I have beautiful eyes
yes i wish i had blue eyes right now mine are an ugly greenish brown
i love my eyes but sexy pink would look awsom :P
My eyes are brown I wish they were a deep blue
I wish I could change my eyes a really dark dark blue. But now, the dark brown is working for me.
I can't complain, but I wonder how I would look and feel with blue eyes instead of brown eyes =].
i wouldn't change mine, they're kind of unique :)
I think my eyes display a lot of humor and good nature plus a lot of kindness to my fellow man.
i love my eyes and i get compliments on them quite often they are blue but they change shades depending on what i where and sometimes they look green and they also can be kinda greyish but usally just blue they also go from really light blue to dark blue i think its cool








wow those cat eyes were awesome i no a girl whose eyes are almost that color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries