Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dog's eye color?

if there is.. what's the most rarest eye color for a dog?Dog's eye color?
i have a cute little yorkie-poo mix with two blue eyes (frankie sinatra), no, dogs with blues eyes arent blind or have poor eye sightDog's eye color?
I guess I would say depends on the breed. Every breed has its own characteristics. Labs=Brown eyes, Huskies=any color, mostly light.... get it.... thats actually a good question thanks for asking... I guess I never really thought about it. LOL
I've seen a lot of dogs with two different colored eyes- one blue, one green; one brown, one yellow, but I don't know if that's rare. I saw many of those when I was at the animal shelter getting my dog.
green
one of my dogs have a brown one and a Hazel one its really weird
I dunno about the rarest, but my mutt has really light brown, almost kinda gold eyes. Very creepy at night. She is such a pretty girl.
Most dog eyes are brown and some rare eyes blue.
Mostly brown and rarely gray
i think that it depends on the breed. for example, blue is common in breeds like huskys, but not poodles.
I am guessing green, like some Weimeraners have. There are lots of brown eyed %26amp; quite a few breeds with some individuals that have blue, and sometimes bi-colored (one blue %26amp; one brown, or even eyes that are partially blue %26amp; brown) eyes: Siberian Huskys; blue merle colored Australian Shepherds, Collies %26amp; Shetland Sheepdogs; Old English Sheepdogs, Border Collies, Dalmations, etc.
two different colors. yes, they exist.
I have a Merle Pom with one light blue eye and one dark blue.
Some dogs have irises that look white but they aren't blind.
I would say mitch match eye color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries