Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hair color + Eye color?

Which would look better? I have fair skin, so Im not pale and Im not tan. I have blue eyes, so I was wondering what would look better?


Blue eyes with blonde hair?


Blue eyes with brown hair?


Thanks!Hair color + Eye color?
Brown for sure! I have natural brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. It is a good contrast to have brown hair and fair skin and your eyes can really pop with brown hair. Make sure to get a nice, rich brown that compliments your skin tone though.Hair color + Eye color?
Blonde! I have blue eyes, fair skin, and I used to have brown hair, but I dyed it blonde (a darker blonde) and I have been getting loads of compliments.
I absolutely adore blue eyes + brown hair! Especially dark brown hair. I think light eyes and dark hair is mega-attractive!


I wish i had blue eyes...i have brown hair + brown eyes lol. I DO get compliments, but i find it kind of boring lol.
Blue eyes with dark brown hair! It makes your eyes pop!
I say blue eyes with blonde hair. I think that the contrast between green eyes and brown hair goes much better. And blue with blonde is much prettier than blonde with green eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries