Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guys&gals need your help on eye color?

okay so my boyfriend's been telling me about how astounding my eye color is. it's a dark green and it never changed to brown, not even once, like forest green. what i want to know is what is the percentage of people having green eyes fully not hazel, because not any single person i know has green eyes............it's like i just came from mars and it feels lonely :[, although my boyfriend says it's common idk really how common it really is, guy gals need yer helpp :-]Guys%26amp;gals need your help on eye color?
1 - 2 % of people in the world have true green eyes. I think they are very attractive.Guys%26amp;gals need your help on eye color?
Looking at pictures, they look amazing imo.





';The most unusual color, only 1-2% of the world population have true green eyes. Green eyes are the product of moderate amounts of melanin. According to some researchers, green eyes are the result of mutations that change the melanin structure Green eyes are most common in Europe and to a lesser extent in the Middle East, Northern parts of India, Pakistan and Afghanistan. 88% of the Icelandic population have either green or blue eye color.';
True green eyes are quite rare. It's nice to have unusual eyes!





My daughter's are green and then turn to blue (or it seems that way) - we decided they are grey because they're really neither blue or green and there is no brown in them either, just white flecks.
I've known one guy with truly green eyes in my life, his parents emigrated from Ireland. We're in our mid 40's now, and I've met or seen thousands of people in my 20 years in the Air Force. It's pretty rare. This was before fancy contact lenses.
I do, pretty bright green, no hazel though :] My mom has brown eyes and my dad has blue, so who knows how I got green.


http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j130/l…
i don't know the rate or anything..but once in colombia i saw these three little girls who looked whose eyes were soooooooooo green but in the sun they looked bright yellow...those girls are gonna be beautiful when they grow up
i have green eyes. they're not a dark green, their a lighter green but it's all green. no hazel.


green eyes are rare though.
My grandmother had super green eyes. Mine are light brown, with a little green on the edge, but when I'm feeling sick they turn pure green.
Yo i got green eyes in the dark but look greenish grey in the light as a result i got poor day fision)
Lonely?...more like lucky...I'm a sucker for a nice pair of eyes=P





btw mine are blue-green...so they are green and nnever go brown...but they do go blue lol
just consider yourself blessed. your eye color sounds awesome :)
I do.Not a bit of brown or hazel and all green. A very pretty green too!
You don't have to hate your eyes, I think that green eyes are super hot!!!
Green eyes are rare I think only 1-3% of the world has true green eyes
I have green eyes.





Don't feel lonely, feel special!
YOU ARE SPECIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries