Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHATS UR EYE COLOR i?

MINE ARE WEIRD KINDE RED NOT DARK NOR LIGHT BROWNSOMETIMES OLIVE I WISH THERE WAS I NAME FOR ALLL EYE COLORS I WOULD CALL MINE ........I DONT KNOW YOU TRY MAKING NAME UP FOR REDDISH BROWNISH NEON EYES I SPENT 5 MINUTES THINKINGWHATS UR EYE COLOR i?
an aqua-blue color that sometimes go steely grey when something really tickes me off.yours are kinda red and browish sometimes, wouldn't that be like a burnt sienna color or maybe redwoodWHATS UR EYE COLOR i?
grey.
how about chestnut,would that suit your eye colour?mine are very green in the inside,and very blue on the outside apparently!
';Neon auburn';


(otherwise, just call them ';mood eyes'; or ';kaleidescopes';)


Mine are hazel but are blue or green depending on what I wear.


Who cares what color ur eyes are as long as they're pretty?
brown but i also have sharingan
supposed to be dark brown, but end up this brownish reddish in the sunlight. depends where you are
mine are kinda brown....
light brown sometimes people say they look greenish in the sun.I like my eye color i'd never wear contacts.
My eyes are blue/green, most of the time there green, but sometimes there blue, and sometimes i even have golden slits in my eyes.
the color of my eye's are green
My eyes are just brown. Not dark or hazel or anything. Just brown.
dark brown
i have a jade green eye colour!


XD...that is sakura's not mine.





mine is dark brown..


(^-^)
blue, just plain old blue
Red, white and BLUE.





(Probably from only sleeping 5 hrs a day)
Your eyes would be ';reownon'; colour.


:-)








Mine is brownish. I think.


(I'm too lazy to go and look.)
They are hazel. But they shift depending on my mood. sometimes more brown sometimes more green.
i would say they're a hazel color
My eyes are really dark brown...some people call them black.
mine r lightish dark brown.


my friends say that some times they look a lil greenish.(in the sunlight)


i love my i color n my friends love it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mine is hazel but it turns into brown at night and in sunlight, it turns into green. its cool!!! but i dont really care about my eye color, i can see very well, this is all i need and i think im so lucky for having healthy eyes
black
mine's all white cause i am part of the Hyuuga clan and can use Byakugan.
Mine are dark brown.
my eyes are blue with a yellow ring around my pupils... but sometimes, my eyes turn gray... its weird... but i guess it also depends on how i do my eye makeup that day
brown.
Right now red and dilated, normally Hazel (remember that sitcom ';Hazel';?)


Back to the question: Hazel-nuttish


lol


Wow! neon Red eyes..........Can you see through things? I bet you can see real good at night? huh? I bet I'm right.


Just being a little crazy cause my thinking is fuzzy %26amp; my vision is hazy.


But my eyes are still Hazel!


LaterTater





PeaceOut All,


SSArt
greenesh blue gray
amber with little flex of gold that sparkel in the light... :P
Hazel
WooHoo! Gambit!


My eyes are irridiant and allseeing and just wonderful.


Also, you asked this question twice. This time with worse spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries