Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is my eye color?

I never know what to say when they ask for my eye color...is it brown, hazel? some even say green?








http://s355.photobucket.com/albums/r461/…What is my eye color?
wow you looked freaked out anyways....hazelWhat is my eye color?
Brown. Slightly amberish brown, which is just a lighter shade, but it might just be the lighting. Either way they are brown.
brown .


hazel is a combo between brown %26amp; green .
Hazel.
brown. true hazel eyes have gold around the pupil and green and gold flecks.
hazel
those are def. brown. like Poop brown. Hazel is brown and green
I enlarged your eyes on pictures, I see only brown.
honey turkey
Brown.





~Animal_Lover
Brown. They don't look green at all..
for sure brown :)


your eyes are really pretty by the way !
brown
brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries